CenturionPro Gentle Cut Bucking Machine
CenturionPro Gentle Cut Bucking Machine
The CenturionPro GC Bucking Machine Combines Power and Efficiency
The brand new CenturionPro GC Bucker is an operator-run de-stemming machine that requires the operator to apply gentle pressure to feed the stem in the machine. GC refers to “Gentle Cut” as we appreciate and understand how delicate your flowers are. Similar to scissors, this Bucker cuts the flowers off the stem, as opposed to pulling and popping them.
This cutting action prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart into smaller pieces, thereby keeping the complete structure of the buds fully intact and preserving the look of your flower.
The GC bucker also comes with a cleaning system that removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making cleanup a breeze. The system is easy to set up, clean requires little maintenance, and comes with a 5 year warranty.
The Gentle Cut Bucker comes in 3 models
GCM - Gentle Cut Mini
A scaled down version of our best selling GC1 Bucker, the GC Mini Bucker is as powerful as it is affordable. This de-budder cuts the flowers off the stem, rather than popping them off, which prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart and preserves the look of your flower.
GC1 (Optional Stand)
The single GC bucker accepts stems up to 3/8" in diameter and can do the work of 2-3 human workers and will buck 40+ pounds per hour of fully hydrated flowers! The GC1 features a continuous duty cycle and active gearing drivetrain which allows even more control and exceptional efficiency – while still keeping safety in mind.
GC3 with stand
Keeping with CenturionPro’s reputation for innovation, the GC3 Triple Bucker is pushing the boundaries as the first-ever three station bucker on the market!!! Whether you buck wet or dry, the GC3 Triple Bucker can process up to 120 lbs wet or 24 lbs dry per hour of use.
Both the GC1 and GC3 come with a cleaning system that removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making cleanup a breeze. No matter what your harvest will look like this year, you can rest assured that CenturionPro has a model that will be perfect for your bucking needs.
The GCM Mini is not compatible with a stand
Key Features of the Gentle Cut Buckers:
- Feed Throughput:
- GCM: +4 lbs/hr (Dry) +20 lbs/hr (wet)
- GC1: +8 lbs/hr (Dry) +40 lbs/hr (wet)
- GC3: +24 lbs/hr (Dry) +120 lbs/hr (wet)
- Feed Entry Sizes: 3-hole (3/16", 1/4", 3/8")
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Feed Types: Wet/Dry
- GMP/UL/CE/RoHS Compliant
GC1 Bucker with Stand & GC3 Bucker with Stand
You can upgrade your GC1 bucker to include a bucker stand. Make the most of your processing time with the added ease of de-stemming and improve portability as our bucker stands to operate on a 4-wheel system. The bucker stand comes standard with industrial casters. Choose to purchase an Off-Road Wheel Assembly Kit upgrade
The GC3 Triple Bucker comes with the stand already included for added value. The bucker stand comes standard with industrial casters. Choose to purchase an Off-Road Wheel Assembly Kit upgrade.
Keeping with CenturionPro’s reputation for innovation, the GC3 Triple Bucker is pushing the boundaries as the first-ever three-station bucker on the market!!! Whether you buck wet or dry, the GC3 Triple Bucker will successfully de-stem your flower at a rate of 120+ pounds per hour of fully hydrated flowers (24lbs dry).
In aligning with our goal of being as gentle as we can on your flower, this system also provides unparalleled processing capacity. The three workstations and multiple holes for various stem size pairs well with CenturionPro’s industrial trimming machines such as the Gladiator and 3.0. The GC3 Triple Bucker comes complete with three 0.25 HP gear-driven motors to provide unsurpassed power.
In addition, this triple workstation features a cleaning system, which removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making cleanup a breeze.
The system is easy to set up, clean requires little maintenance, and comes with a 5-year warranty.
Preparation for using the GC Buckers & Tip for Dry Bucking
- Ensure adequate space
- Review electrical requirements
- Have adequate bins for product transport
- Cooler temperatures in the processing room are beneficial
- Cut the main stalk
- Separate each individual stem (no 'y' junctions)
- Leave 3" of stem for clearance into the machine
- Ensure clean angled cuts for precise feeding
- Keep prepped product stem side up for efficiency
- Size the stem to fit the ideal hole
- Feed end first into the machine
- Use variable speed control to adjust the flow
- Moisture content is critical for ensuring minimal damage to the flower
- The flower that is too dry will fall apart
- A flower that has too much moisture will compact and dent
- For best results with dry bucking, moisture content should be between 12% and 14% when using a machine
- Buds should be "springy"- when the flower is squeezed between two fingers it will rebound and return to its original shape
- Both big and smaller stems must be pliable when bucking with a machine such as a GC or HP System
- Pliable stems ensure that they fold and are stripped upon entering the bucking machine. If too brittle, they will simply break off and will not be properly stripped
- Slowing the machine speed for dry bucking will lead to a better result
- Dry bucking at 1/2 or 1/3 of the regular speed will ensure better results
- The variable speed control offered by our HP Bucker is a great feature when bucking dry material
|Lead Time||This product ships in 3 Business Days|
|Feed Type||Single Branch|
|Plant Material||Dry, Wet|
|Max. Stem Diameter||3/8"|
|Production Capability||Dry: +4 lbs/hr | Wet: +20 lbs/hr|