Common Culture black nitrile gloves are the best value gloves for harvest time. They come in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large. Common Culture gloves are made from nitrile, a man-made material, and are 100% latex free, meaning there is no risk of Type 1 allergies. The Common Culture black nitrile gloves are textured and powder free to prevent general skin irritation during use for any industrial or laborious jobs. Common Culture gloves have 3 times the puncture resistance of latex gloves.
- Unique formulation reduces excess perspiration
- Powder free nitrile black glove
- Quadruple washed - no excess chemicals lingering on the glove
- Super strength and stretch - no more tearing. Textured grip
- Latex free, and Chlorinated
- Industrial Grade
- 3 mil thickness
This combination does not exist.