HI GroLine pH, EC/TDS, Temp Monitor
HI GroLine pH, EC/TDS, Temp Monitor
The HI981420 meter from the GroLine line provides continuous readings of pH, conductivity (EC and TDS), and temperature of nutrient solutions used in hydroponics.
With simple setup and operation, this meter was designed with hydroponics and greenhouse applications in mind. Simplify your measurements of nutrient solutions with this meter from the GroLine line.
- Get 24/7 pH/EC measurements for consistent, optimized cultures.
- Professional accuracy with the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature.
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
It is enough to take a brief look
All essential parameters are displayed on the large LCD screen so that nutrient activity is observed 24/7. High and low value alarms alert the user if something requires adjustment.
Measurements change over time
The GroLine meter automatically records every 15 minutes for a period of 30 days. The minimum, maximum, and average values will be recorded to facilitate the detection of behavior patterns so that if problems arise, they can be easily resolved.
Pmprobe three measurements
Our 3-in-1 amplified probe measures pH, EC/TDS, and temperature and features a single polypropylene body, making the unit easy to assemble and easy to handle.
Professional level accuracy
Advanced algorithms and greater accuracy in pH and TDS/ppm measurements ensure greater consistency in operation and a better understanding of the nutritional needs of your plants.
Quick Cal function to require less maintenance
The use of a single calibration solution for pH and conductivity makes this task easy and ensures high accuracy in all measurements for a healthy and productive crop.
Our GroLine meter has been designed by farmers and scientists committed to helping you take your crops to the next level.
- 3 sensors are integrated into a single probe: pH electrode with renewable junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and internal temperature sensor for measurement compensation.
- IP65 Rated Housing - Designed to withstand the harsh environments found in agriculture.
- Wide pH range: pH measurement from 0.00 to 14.00.
- Adjustable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: selectable as either 0.5 or 0.7 value.
- Automatic temperature compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, which is displayed on the screen in units o C o o F, accompanied by the readings of pH, EC, or TDS.
- Large LCD Display with Green Illumination: The LCD display can display all three essential hydroponic nutrient parameters simultaneously, it can display them in 3-second cycles individually, or it can display a real-time graph with options for selecting the measurement and retrieval of memory records.
- Data log for 30 days: stores the data every 15 minutes for 30 days including the minimum, maximum and average values.
- Data download: The USB-C port allows data to be downloaded to a USB stick or PC.
- High and low alarms: warn the user when the nutrient solution falls outside the allowed ranges, displaying the values intermittently and with an appropriate message.
- Ambient light sensor: for automatic regulation of the screen light.
|pH range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH resolution||0.01pH, (0.1pH)|
|pH Accuracy (@25ºC/77ºF)||±0.05pH, (±0.1pH)|
|pH calibration||one or two points (using the solutions of pH 4.01,7.01, 10.0) with automatic recognition function; one point using the quick calibration solution.|
|temperature compensation||automatic (0.0 to 60.0ºC/ 32.0 to 140.0°F)|
|EC range||0.00 to 10.00mS/cm|
|CE accuracy||±0.1mS/cm (0.00 to 5.00mS/cm); ±0.2mS/cm (5.00 to 10.00mS/cm)|
|EC Calibration||One point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm using automatic solution recognition; one point using the quick calibration solution.|
|Temperature compensation for EC/TDS readings||automatic with ß selected at the value 1.9%/°C|
|TDS Range||0 to 5000 ppm (TDS conversion factor at 0.5 (500 CF)); 0 to 7000 ppm (TDS conversion factor at 0.7 (700 CF))|
|TDS Accuracy||±2% of the full scale|
|temperature range||0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F|
|temperature resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|temperature accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|Screen||128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD screen with green illumination|
|alarms||High and low with an on/off option for all parameters|
|record function||Automatic for 30 days at 15-minute intervals|
|LPG||Good Laboratory Practices with a history of the last 5 calibrations for pH and EC|
|Probe||HI1285-8 multiparameter probe for pH/EC/TDS/temperature, with a polypropylene body, amplified, with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector, and 2 m. (6.6′) of wire.|
|Electrical power supply||12 VDC adapter (included)|
|Environmental conditions||-5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); HR max. 95% non-condensing|