CYCO Platinum Series Uptake is an additive used throughout the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth to provide natural complexing and uptake of minerals.
CYCO Uptake is the source of humates in the CYCO Platinum Series line of plant fertilizers
Humic acid is a stage of plant decomposition before the material turns to oil. As such, the humates exist in a state of flux as large long-chain carbon molecules. With open bonding sites, these humates are receptive to latent metals and minerals.
When the humate comes in contact with a composite material, the humate bonds with it creating a natural complex that is a highly available form of mineral for the plant and may aid in micronutrient uptake.
CYCO Uptake also contains vigorous amounts of phosphorus which is a mandatory component of plant DNA, promotes root development, and improves fruit formation.
- Source of premium humates derivded from leonardite
- May aid in micronutrient uptake
- CYCO products make use of ingredients that consist of analytical, pharmaceutical, technical or food grade to ensure our product is of the highest quality
- 1% Humic Acids
Derived From: Leonardite
The guaranteed analysis on the product labels may vary due to different state regulatory requirements.
Directions of Use
- Add 1ml of Cyco Uptake per litre of made up nutrient solution.
- Use the same directions for re-circulation systems and total loss systems.
- Use Cyco Uptake throughout the growth and flower cycle for maximum results.
|Nutrient Application||Hydroponic and Soil Nutrient|
|Nutrient Type||Synthetic Based|
|Nutrient Material Type||Liquid|