CYCO Platinum Series Silica is an additive used through the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth to bolster stem, leaf, and stalk thickness while also alleviating heat stress.
CYCO Silica contains potassium silicate. Silica is a primary component in the construction of cell walls along with calcium. Having an increased supply of silica allows for the plant to more easily go through cell reproduction aiding in continued plant development all while making the surfaces of the plant physically thicker through enhanced cell walls.
CYCO Silica is a source of silicon dioxide which is a highly soluble source of silica. This refined source allows silica to enter the plant's metabolism more than what is normally possible.
- The primary component in the formation of cell walls in plants
- Reducing heat stress by preventing plant transpiration
- Builds strong stems, stalks, and thick leaves
- Contains silicon dioxide
- Aids in the development of new vegetation and flowering
- CYCO products make use of ingredients that consist of analytical, pharmaceutical, technical, or food grade to ensure our product is of the highest quality
- Soluble Potash (K2O)............................3%
Derived from: Potassium Silicate (Si)
Also contains non-plant food ingredients:
- 6% Silicon (Si) (derived from Potassium Silicate)
The guaranteed analysis on the product label may vary due to different states' regulatory requirements.
Directions for Use
Add solution 1-2 ml per litre in nutrient tank. Test PH and TDS (adjust to normal levels if needed).
|N-P-K||0 - 0 - 3|
|Nutrient Application||Hydroponic and Soil Nutrient|
|Nutrient Type||Synthetic Based|
|Nutrient Material Type||Liquid|