Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy OG Organic
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy OG Organic
WHAT IS OG ORGANICS™ BUD CANDY®?
Fueled by all-natural carbohydrates, OIM-certified terpene and taste enhancer OG Organics™ Bud Candy® unlocks bigger yields of sweeter, aromatic flowers while also nourishing natural root zone microbes and creating the optimal conditions for increased nutrient absorption.
- Multiple carbohydrate sources increase terpene production for fragrant, flavorful flowers
- Helps feed natural beneficial microbes which increase nutrient absorption
- Plants enjoy a full tank of energy reserves they can tap into during ripening
OG Organics™ Bud Candy® is specially designed for use with diverse hydroponic growing media and all continuous liquid-feed growing systems such as aeroponics, drip irrigation, emitters, NFT, flood and drain, and deep water culture.
ATTENTION: OG Organics™ Bud Candy® is entirely compatible with all pH Perfect Base Nutrients, all non-pH Perfect Base Nutrients and supplements, and all competitor's Base Nutrients and supplements.
NOTE: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products.
OG Organics™ Bud Candy® — The Best Kept Secret for Growing Swelling, Glistening Flowers
Have you ever stopped dead in your tracks at the tantalizing fragrance of a well-cultivated garden?
For most dedicated growers, those pungent aromas are the ultimate benchmark in their quest for superior flowers.
And it’s why so many growers have used our original Bud Candy® additive for over two decades…
Because it creates optimal conditions for producing the sweet, compound-rich flowers they’d be more than happy to show off to their friends.
It’s one of our most beloved products…
And one you’ll find grows across 107 different countries.
But what happens when you want…
Full, Swelling Flowers Grown with Organic Inputs?
Now, here’s the thing…
You shouldn’t have to be punished for wanting to grow organic. In fact, it’s the preferred method for some of the best growers out there.
And you should be able to apply next-generation science for growing sweet, fully matured buds . . .
While being 100% confident that your plants are absorbing fully organic inputs.
Unfortunately . . .
Most “Organic” Products Can’t Live Up to the Bud-Boosting Litmus Test
They either . . .
- Call themselves organic, without passing the standards for certification
- Take longer for the nutrients to be absorbed, increasing the length of your crop cycle
- Make it difficult to identify nutrient deficiencies, due to the length of time it takes for those nutrients to break down into plant-available forms
Which is why we knew we had to come up with a solution.
A formula that could be used for organic cultivation…
WITHOUT sacrificing the fuller size, enriched taste, and aroma our original Bud Candy delivers.
And the result of our efforts is…
OG Organics™ Bud Candy®!
A CDFA-OIM and OMRI-certified organic input material that delivers the same yield-boosting, compound-enriching results as our original formula . . In organic form.
When you put OG Organics™ Bud Candy® to work in your garden…
…you’ll optimize conditions for your plants to produce show-stopping flowers.
Here’s what your high-value crops can expect with every pour:
- Multiple carbohydrate sources, serve as a starting ingredient in terpene production
- Simple and complex carbs nourish natural beneficial microbes in the root zone, which creates the optimal conditions to increase root mass and nutrient absorption
- Precise ratios of potassium, one of the key nutrients for a productive flowering stage
And by the end of your crop cycle, you’ll…
Feast Your Eyes On a Bountiful Harvest That Smells as Good as it Looks
Not only does OG Organics Bud Candy far exceed the expectations of most growers…
We’ve left no stone unturned in making sure the ingredients in each bottle live up to the most thorough standards for organic cultivation.
Imagine how great it will feel to grow sweet, sizable yields . . .
And know exactly what organic ingredients your plants absorbed to become champion producers.
|Nutrient Application||Hydroponic and Soil Nutrient|
|Nutrient Type||Organic Based|
|Nutrient Material Type||Liquid|