Ushio 1000 Super Watt Double-Ended HPS Bulb, 2100 K
Ushio 1000 Super Watt Double-Ended HPS Bulb, 2100 K- product.template.attribute.line()
USHIO introduces the new Super High Pressure Sodium Double Ended lamp to its Hi-LUX GRO lamp series!
The Hi-LUX GRO series is a full line of professional grade horticulture lamps that use super high output lamp technology to achieve maximum vegetative growth and maximum flower yield. The lamps are designed to assure consistency in quality and are optimized for high performance.
US5002272 - PAR=1950 micromol/s
- High red and blue spectral ratios for good photosynthesis efficiency
- Great lumen output for high PAR values
- Robust plants through the high blue light output
- The high red light ratio for healthy plant growth
- Economic lighting choice (long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption)
- Tubular low profile design for compact fixtures
- Made in Germany and engineered in an ISO9001 certified facility
This high-performing lamp is an option to be used with the Gavita 1000w HPS Pro series (or any 1000w HPS double ended) fixture.
|Lighting Type||HPS/MH - Double Ended|
|Base Type||Double Ended (K12x30S)|
|Bulb Type||Double Ended High Pressure Sodium|
|Color Temp (Kelvin)||2100 K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||22|
|Estimated Life Hours||10,000|
|Exact Watts||1000 Watts|